Tuesday, December 16, 2014

a rut in the road

So recently I've been a little stuck with making progress on the go kart, the reason being I work a job where I do a weekly service then at the end of the month I send out bills. Well I have a couple months worth of billing out for most my clients and i'm just waiting for them to pay me so I can start ordering parts and get the frame built. I also need to get time to trailer the four wheeler to the shop where I plan on doing most if not all of the building of the go kart. I have done some more work tearing down the four wheeler, I have the battery off, as well as the gas tank and the air induction system. I've also removed many of the breather tubes for the transmission and the carburetor. So I'll continue to work on tearing down the so I can get the parts that I need off the four wheeler.

No comments:

Post a Comment